
Jack came marching (and I do mean "marching") into the kitchen like this the other day. 10 minutes earlier I know he had on pants and a complete set of socks. I am still not sure how he came to be missing 2 fairly important articles of clothing. The camera was handy, and I couldn't resist. Jack seemed offended. A super- hero can't be photographed sans britches can he?

Finally, I got a little smile from our "under-rooed" hero (you kids of the 70's know what I'm talking about). Full clothing is optional in his line of work apparently.
Super heroes can wear whatever they like...didn't you know that mom? I'm looking forward to those dress up days & hopefully a tea party every now & then with Ms. Tess. Such sweet boys. We miss them...love reading the blog to keep up!
ReplyDeletei think this post should have been titled "captain one-sock grouchy no-pants!
ReplyDelete