We watched Marshall last night so Scott and Heidi could go have dinner....Jack and Sam love spending time with their baby cousin....


Sweet Face!

Does this seat make me look fat?

I think it does....

Ahhh, who cares, bring on the Candy!!!

More Please!!!

Wow! Look at all this candy!!

Mine, all Mine!

Haha!! We love that baby boy....
love, love, love, love it!!! I would be just as happy if I was surrounded by all of that candy. Thanks for keeping him for us.
ReplyDeleteI love that you stuck suckers in his fingers! So cute!
ReplyDeleteIf I would have only had an aunt and uncle like you two!
ReplyDeleteHey Staci! It's Judy from Zeta! I happened upon your blog through another Zeta's blog. Small world! I love the photos of your kids, tehy are precious! And what funny pics of the baby cousin with the candy and those hysterical goggles. I WANT THOSE!! LOL Hope you are doing well, judy ;o)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! They are precious!!! We have to connect! Our blog is http://rachelschaoticlife.blogspot.com. Let's definitely get together!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are hysterical! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteSamantha
hey staci! i have so appreciated your sweet comments! Your boys are so darling! LOVE the halloween pics! Not sure if i'll be headed back to work. i was doing 3 days a week at the hospital for the last 2 years and ideally i think i'd like to go back 1 day a week and let mom keep Grant for a few hours, Are you working any? (of course you're working...you have 2 boys, but you know what i mean!)
ReplyDelete