The bees around here have developed an affinity for little Jackie's face. I don't understand it, we were outside tonight, going for a walk and he started screaming! I spent a few minutes getting him calmed down and we went on with our walk. We were at the other end of the street when I realized his lip was swelling up right under where he was stung. I gave him a dose of Benadryl and put him to bed; based on our recent experience, he should be fine, we just feel so bad for the little man....

Poor Buddy!!! He looks pitiful. It makes you just want to squeeze and snuggle the little guy.
ReplyDeleteSo sad. Your boys are adorable. They are a great combination of both of you guys. I love keeping up with you!
ReplyDeleteTom,
ReplyDeleteCould you please update? I think maybe a little video of Sam's olympic swim would be a great way to close out the summer. What do you think? I'll keep checking, expecting to see a new post!
I checked back, and still nothing new! Tomorrow is a new day--maybe we'll have some new material then!!! i won't hold my breath.
ReplyDeleteConsidering the fact you called me a blog snob I feel that it is my duty to agree with Heidi and demand an update. You see I get through my long grueling days by visiting not only Scott's blog but your as well. Now give me some good reading material! :) I had a great time with your family this weekend! Thanks for the hospitality! Tell those cute lil munchkins bye for me!
ReplyDeleteThat bee is totally rude! LOL
ReplyDelete